ACUPUNCTURE-BASED u0026amp; CONSCIOUSNESS-BASED HOLISTIC MEDICINE
Author: prof.dr. Dejan Raković
Contemporary medicine has put its emphasis on „alopatic-dosed non-economic“ highly pharmaceutic-oriented medicine technologies. On the contrary, in the past years more attention is payed to bioadequate „homeopatic-dosed economic“ bioresonant quantum-informational medicine technologies, related to usage of such values of the field energy, appearing in normal functioning of human organism [1–4]. On these lines, contemporary investigations of psychosomatic diseases imply the necessity of application of holistic methods, oriented to healing the person as a whole and not disease as a symptom of disorder of the whole, suggesting their macroscopic quantum origin [3,4].
In the focus of these quantum-holistic methods are body’s acupuncture system and consciousness – which have quantum-informational structure of quantum-holographic Hopfield-like associative neural network, within the Feynman propagator version of Schrödinger equation  – with very significant quantum-holographic psychosomatic implications . In this context, it should be noted that Resonant Recognition Model (RRM) of biomolecular recognition implies that on the biomolecular level information processing is going on in the inverse space of Fourier spectra of the primary sequences of biomolecules , similarly to (quantum) holographic ideas that cognitive information processing is going on in the inverse space of Fourier spectra of the perceptive stimuli , thus supporting idea on quantum-holographic fractal coupling of various hierarchical levels in biological species.
In the context of quantum-informational bioresonant therapies [3,4,8,9], their goal would be a resonant re-emitting of corresponding band of electromagnetic (EM) spectrum of microwave/ultralowfrequency-modulated radiation of the treated psychosomatically disordered (palpatory painful) state (as one of hundreds possible disordered states) thus enabling that its initial memory attractor is resonantly excited becoming more shallower and wider on the account of deepening of the (energy-dominating) attractor of healthy acupuncture (palpatory painless) state – which is then altogether quantum-holographically projected on the lower EM quantum-holographic cellular level, thus changing the expression of genes . In this context, homeopathy might be also categorized into quantum-informational bioresonant therapies, as (non)disolved homeopathic initial substance [10-12] with characteristic EM memory-attractor states (like any other substance, as demonstrated by muscle test of the Applied kineziology ), can interact with macroscopic quantum-sensory EM level of the acupuncture system/consciousness and imprint inthere its program of homeopathic correction.
On the other hand, in the context of quantum-informational meridian (psycho)therapies [3,14], via simultaneous effects of visualization of the treated (psychologically traumatic) problem and tapping/touching upon the selected acupuncture points, new boundary conditions are imposed in the energy-state space of the acupuncture system/consciousness, and memory attractor of the initial psychosomatic disorder becomes shallower and wider, with greater overlap and followed associative integration into memory attractor of normal (energy-dominating) ego-state. In this context, techniques of energy healing of the acupuncture system/consciousness , positively-visualizing meditation healing , and various psychotherapeutic techniques for recognition/integration of psychological conflicts and personality growth ) might be also categorized into quantum-informational therapies, via introspective emotional/ traumatic excitation with imposed new (psychologically healing) boundary conditions in the energy-state space of the acupuncture system/consciousness.
In the same context it is important to make half-a-year diagnostics and balansing of the acupuncture system, whose disbalanse presumably originates from the restituted patient’s mental loads from his non-reprogrammed mental transpersonal environment of the quantum-holographic collective consciousness  (as supported by the Tibetan pulse diagnostics, enabling precise diagnosis of psychosomatic disorders not only of the patient himself but also of his family members and enemies ).
This implies that memory attractors of quantum-holographic network of collective consciousness might be treated as psychosomatic collective disorders which represent generalized field-related quantum-holistic records (including inter-personal finally-reprogramable nonlocal loads, via hesychastic prayer or circular psychotherapies from all relevant meta-positions included in the problem ) – which might represent basis of quantum-informational medicine of collective consciousness.
So, on the basis of this quantum-holographic context, it might be said that three front lines of integrative psychosomatic medicine do exist : (1) Spirituality and circular (psycho)therapies from all relevant meta-positions, with possibility of permanent erasing of mutual memory attractors on the level of collective consciousness; (2) Eastern (quantum)holistic medicine and non-circular (psycho)therapies, whose efforts temporary erase memory attractors on the level of acupuncture system/individual consciousness, and prevent or alleviate their somatization, as a consequence of the indolence on the first level; (3) Western symptomatic medicine, whose activities on the somatic level via immunology, pharmacology, biomedical diagnostics and surgery hinder or soothe somatized consequences of the carelessness on the first two levels. It should be stressed, that necessary activities on the second and third levels, with neglect of the first level, have a consequence of further transfer of memory attractors on the level of individual and collective consciousness in this and further generations, thus accumulating quantum-holographic loads which afterwards cause not only illnesses, but also interpersonal fights, wars, and other troubles.
So, Quantum-Informational Medicine provides fundamental quantum-informational framework for better understanding of the nature of psychosomatic diseases as well as limitations of the healing methods, which might help in developing strategies for psychosomatic integrative medicine in the 21st century. More info…
- http://www.issseem.org; V. N. Volchenko, Inevitability, reality and possibility of reaching subtle world, Consciousness and Physical Reality, Nos. 1-2 (1996), in Russian.
- V. Stambolović (ed), Alternative Approaches to Health Improvement, ALCD, Belgrade, 2003, in Serbian.
- www.dejanrakovicfund.org; D. Raković, Holistic quantum-holographic framework for psychosomatics, Med Data Rev, 3(2) (2011) 211-214, Invited paper; D. Raković, Integrative Biophysics, Quantum Medicine, and Quantum-Holographic Informatics: Psychosomatic-Cognitive Implications, IASC u0026amp; IEPSP, Belgrade, 2009; D. Raković, A. Škokljev, D. Djordjević, Introduction to Quantum-Informational Medicine, With Basics of Quantum-Holographic Psychosomatics, Acupuncturology and Reflexotherapy, ECPD, Belgrade, 2009, in Serbian; D. Raković, Fundamentals of Biophysics, 3rd ed, IASC u0026amp; IEFPG, Belgrade, 2008, in Serbian.
- Group of authors, Anti-Stress Holistic Handbook, With Fundamentals of Acupuncture, Microwave Resonance Therapy, Relaxation Massage, Airoionotherapy, Autogenic Training, and Consciousness, IASC, Belgrade, 1999, in Serbian; Z. Jovanović-Ignjatić, Quantum-Holographic Medicine: Via Acupuncture and Microwave-resonance (Self)regulatory Mechanisms, Quanttes, Belgrade, 2010, in Serbian.
- M. Peruš, Neuro-quantum parallelism in mind-brain and computers, Informatica 20 (1996) 173-183.
- I. Cosic, The Resonant Recognition Model of Macromolecular Bioactivity: Theory and Applications, Birkhauser Verlag, Basel, 1997; G. Keković, D. Raković, B. Tošić, D. Davidović, I. Cosic, Quantum-mechanical foundations of Resonance Recognition Model, Acta Phys. Polon. A 17(5) (2010) 756-759.
- K. Pribram, Languages of the Brain: Experimental Paradoxes and Principles in Neuropsychology, Brandon, New York, 1971; K. Pribram, Brain and Perception: Holonomy and Structure in Figural Processing, Lawrence Erlbaum, Hillsdale, 1991.
- S. P. Sit’ko, L. N. Mkrtchian, Introduction to Quantum Medicine, Pattern, Kiev, 1994; N. D. Devyatkov, O. Betskii (eds), Biological Aspects of Low Intensity Millimetre Waves, Seven Plus, Moscow, 1994; Yu. P. Potehina, Yu. A. Tkachenko, A.M. Kozhemyakin, Report on Clinical Evaluation for Apparatus EHF-IR Therapies Portable with Changeable Oscillators cem tech, CEM Corp, Nizhniy Novgorod, 2008.
- Contemporary critical review of Western and Eastern technologies in energy-quantum-informational medicine can be found on the website: www.energy-medicine.info
- B. Bellavite, A. Signorini, The Emerging Science of Homeopathy: Complexity, Biodynamics and Nanopharmacology, North Atlantic Books, Berkeley, 2002; A. Krstić, Homeopathy and Health. Handbook on Self-Aid and Mutual Aid in Healing People, Mol, Belgrade, 2000, in Serbian; B. Todorović, Scientific Bases of Homeopathy: Bioinformatics and Nanopharmacology, Prometej, Novi Sad, 2005, in Serbian.
- R. Voll, Twenty years of electroacupuncture diagnosis in Germany. A progress report, Am. J Acup. 3(1) (1975) 7-17; R. Voll, Topographishe Lage der Messpunkte der Elektroakupunktur, Medizinich Literaturishe Verlagsgesellschaft MBH, Uelzen, 1976, in German.
- A. V. Samohin, Yu. V. Gotovskiy, Electropuncture Diagnostics and Therapy after Voll, 5th ed, IMEDIS, Moscow, 2007, in Russian; M. Yu. Gotovskiy, Yu. F. Petrov, L. V. Chernecova, Bioresonant Therapy, IMEDIS, Moscow, 2008, in Russian.
- W. Fishman, M. Grinims, Muscle Response Test, Richard Marek, New York, 1979.
- R. J. Callahan, J. Callahan, Thought Field Therapy and Trauma: Treatment and Theory, Indian Wells, 1996; Ž. Mihajlović Slavinski, PEAT and Neutralization of Primeival Polarities, Belgrade, 2001.
- W. Lee Rand, Reiki The Healing Touch, Vision, Southfield, 1998; E. Pearl, The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself, Hay House, Carlsbad, 2001; V. Stibal, Theta Healing: Go Up and Seek God, Go Up and Work With God, THInK, Idaho Falls, 2006.
- D. Chopra, Quantum Healing: Exploring the Frontiers of Mind/Body Medicine, Bantam, New York, 1989; M. Talbot, The Holographic Universe, Harper Collins, New York, 1991.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychotherapy; S. Milenković, Values of Contemporary Psychotherapy, Narodna knjiga – Alfa, Belgrade, 1997, in Serbian; V. Jerotić, Individuation and (or) Deification, Ars Libri, Belgrade u0026amp; National and University Library, Priština, 1998, in Serbian; C. Tart (ed), Transpersonal Psychologies, 2nd ed, Harper, San Francisco, 1992.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Tibetan_medicine; S. Petrović, Tibetan Medicine, Narodna knjiga – Alfa, Belgrade, 2000, in Serbian.